For booking, please visit link below:
Set in one of Australia's most blessed food, wine and tourism regions, this home offers a slower pace in an exceptionally beautiful environment. Retaining all the hallmarks of a 1920s Federation-style home, this stylish home boasts a spacious open plan, with an alfresco entertaining area and 4 comfy bedrooms. Located in close proximity to the shops, restaurants, cafes and attractions of Orange, this property is perfect for family or friends looking to make the most of their time in regional NSW.
Combining privacy and Federation charm, this family sized home is fully equipped for long or short stays.
- Entire home with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Alfresco area with furniture and BBQ
- Air conditioning and heating
- Wi-Fi provided
- Laundry facilities available - Washer and dryer
- Garage and driveway parking
Bedroom & bathroom
- Blackout curtains in all rooms
- 2 Queen bedrooms and 1 double (3 bedrooms in the main house)
- Separate studio with 1 queen bed
- 3 spacious bathrooms with toiletries and towels
- Cutlery and cooking utensils provided
- Toaster, kettle, coffee machine and microwave
- Oven, electric stovetop and washing machine available
- Highchair available
- Dishwasher available
- 2 open living areas and dining
- 2 fireplaces in the living areas
- 6-seater dining table
- Comfy couch
Points of Interest
- Award winning wineries all closeby
- A 3-min drive to town centre for Woolworths or coles, restaurants, cafes etc
- A 3-min drive to Orange Botanic Gardens
- A 3-mn drive to Orange Showground
The property is a 4-hour drive from Sydney CBD
You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
Local area description
Perfect for any time of year, Orange is a thriving country town as rich in heritage as it is in award-winning restaurants, boutique shops, magnificent gardens and bustling markets. Famed for its rich produce-yielding soils, cool climate wines and spectacular scenery, this gateway to Country NSW will keep you coming back.
There are limited Public transport options in this area. Travel is best done via car in this area.
Things to note:
- There are 3 bedrooms inside the main residence and a studio detached in the garden.
- Firewood is located externally at the rear of the garage.
- Heater inside the studio for use.
- Early check-in: We will proactively inform you the day of your check-in in the morning if early check-in is available. We are unable to confirm early check-in before this time.
- Late Check-out: Currently we do not allow late check-outs, the latest check-out is at 10 AM, please feel free to book an additional night if you need to leave later than 10 AM
- Baggage Storage: For security reasons, we are unable to receive or to keep unattended baggage before check-in or after check-out
Copyright © MadeComfy. All rights reserved.